Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday is...
Top Ten Books To Read In A Day
A wide range of books can be included in this one, so I'm warning you...my list might be a little umm... diverse. But I'll try to keep it as normal as I can.
1. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I seriously think that I'm in love with this author. Every single one of her books are so amazing and never fail to make me laugh. I would read any of her books... any day.
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. Ditto Sophie Kinsella. Her books are the first thing I go to when I'm feeling sad or put down. You've gotta love them.
3. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Full of action, adventure, greek Gods and a cute hero, what's not to like about these books?
4. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. Shannon Hale is a master of fantasy. All of her books (especially this one) pull you in and you are sure to fall in love with the wonderful characters. Prepare to get lost in the magical land of stories.
5. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. I love everything about these books. The characters, the plot, the romance... everything. Harry is also one of absolute favorite characters *of all time*, and I just can't get enough of him. I chose the last book in the series because it made me cry, laugh, jump up and down, bite my fingernails and jump up and down again, in one day. Amazing.
6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. First off, let me just say that I love this author. A lot. Not only is she kind and caring, but she writes killer books. Jay and Violet's romance is one of my favorites and I love reliving each and every moment that they go through together.
7. Gone by Michael Grant. One of my favorite Dystopian novels EVER. *WARNING* Readers will be unable to avoid involuntary flinching, gasping or shuddering while reading this suspense-filled story... but I kind of like it... gross, I know.
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. You know those type of beautiful moments when a character realizes she's so much more than she thought she was? Or when someone is the book confesses to his true love that he's been in love with her all along (and you knew it)? Well this book is full of heart-stopping moments like those and Tahereh Mafi's writing is just so lyrical and moving.
9. Molly Moon by Georgia Byng. Molly Moon is such an endearing character. And her adventures are so bizarre (wonderfully so) and exciting, I love each and every one of them. I often find myself wondering what it would be like to really be Molly Moon, what with her mind-boggling hypnotic powers.
10. Secrets of my Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita. Jen Calonita's books kinda remind me of Meg Cabot's in the sense that they are both hilarious and have kick-ass female characters who are so likable and relatable. Definitely one of my favorite feel-good books.
Well... that's my Top Ten Tuesday for this week!
What's your Top Ten?